Monday 26 July 2010

Days 201-206

Day 201: Today, tattoo a banana.

I scraped some teeth, a nose and eyes into a banana, to make a glorious smiley face. I attempted a blacked-out missing tooth (cliché, I know), but it didn't work out too well. Then I presented it at our front window. Hopefully my art inspired creativity in others!


Day 202: Today, make a shrine about someone you don't know but see on a regular basis, then show it to them.

I didn't do this, but I did consider doing it over Facebook or something. I looked forward to my future reputation as a creep.


Day 203: Eight million ways to die

I didn't list my preferred ways of dying from one to one hundred. For what it's worth though, I'd like to die in my sleep most (even though it's apparently non applicable, but it's on the list, so...). Least favourite? To be buried alive. Euuurghhh.


Day 204: Poetry Day

I didn't come up with a line for the world's longest poem. Damn, must task harder. (Hint: I probably won't)


Day 205: Sense-less Day - Go through today without using your sense of: taste

I held my nose while eating breakfast, but it didn't work, and I didn't feel like investing in sore throat anaesthetic. I tasked very mildly! Yay!


Day 206: Recover your umbilical cord today

I asked mum if she knew where my umbilical cord is, but she doesn't. She doesn't even know who the midwife was. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment