Friday 6 August 2010

Day 213: Today stalk an animal!

All day I'd been thinking about animals to stalk, and there are lots of animals in my house to stalk. But they are all boring and mostly stay still, licking themselves in some kind of perverse masturbatory game. Or so that's what I'm guessing is going on when animals lick themselves. Either way, they weren't very stalkable. Later I went fro a stroll and searched for other beasts to stalk, but I saw not one, except a couple of insects. I'm not sure if they count. Much, much later I decided to stalk cats inside the house anyway. I was gonna go out and stalk nocturnal creatures, but I couldn't be bothered. The stalking was very uninteresting. I watched Pepsi eat food for a few minutes. It was boring. I moved on, and observed Teddy as he... ate food for a few minutes. Oh well, his style of eating was far more interesting. He scoops the food out of the bowl with his mouth, drops it on the floor, and then eats it. I have since adopted this eating method, and it is brilliant. Scientists have actually concluded that it is far healthier, as the movement shakes calories off of the food. Plus, it has added flavour, depending on where you decide to eat.

This week I have been conducting an amazing (revolutionary, you could say) revolution, so I will blog about that next time, hence only one small task in this entry, causing me to stretch it out with nonsensical jokes. Laters, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment