Friday 27 November 2009

Thursday: Hang Out With Your Insect

Considering the events of yesterday's blog, I didn't do any task today, strictly speaking. I would have hung out with Shelly, but she was sadly dead, and I felt it to be a bit macabre to hang out with, and study the personality, of a dead spider. And I did have a look around my house for a new fwiend, not that I like the thought of replacing my dear Shelly, but for the purposes of my daily task. But no! Not a single insect anywhere! I mean seriously, insects are fucking everywhere when you never want them to be. But now that I actually want an insect, they are nowhere to be found! Damn you, cruel insect God! Is this your punishment unto me for Shelly's death? I DIDN'T MURDER HER (despite my sister claiming I did)!

So, even though I didn't actually do it yesterday, I had hung out with her for a bit previously, and will write a few notes on her personality. I feel that, initially, Shelly was quite introverted. She was quite scared of me, and would huddle up into a ball when I wanted to hang out. But I think that I helped her come out of her shell a little bit. As the (many) days went on, she was more playful, emerging from her house for a little run around, or mischeviously covering my fingers in webs (at least I think they were webs...). She certainly developed more personality as we spent more time together, and, if it helps, I was quite shy and scared of her at first too. But we built a beautiful bond as we socially grew together. This made her death even more sad, as I felt I was just getting to know the real Shelly. But I learned a lot about her - she was a quiet soul, scared of the big wide world around her, but all she needed was someone to show her friendship. I feel proud knowing that I gave her that (I don't feel so proud of possibly murdering her, but still).

That night, I went to Jay and Kate's again, although I wasn't in so much need of consolation this time. We had another awesome night. I farted a lot in the front room, which I feel a bit bad about. I swear I only ever need to fart when I'm in their front room. Still, I think everyone was more impressed than disgusted. I feel partly proud, and partly ashamed. Proudshamed, as I hail it!

Like the night before, we just shot the shit and chillaxed all night, which I like. Jay put the finishing touches to the first hat that she's made, and it was awesome! Really looking forward to seeing her next hat as well, in the style of Alice In Wonderland's Mad Hatter. It's gonna be wicked! We also looked at Meech's Fizz Monster stuff, which is amazing, really cool handmade jewellery and plushes. These guys are so creative! They make me jealous, but not in an envious way, in a way that I really admire their skills. Be proud guys!

I also forgot to mention on my previous blog that the night before, Meech bought me the coolest slippers in the world - motherfucking giraffe slippers! Hell yeah! I love them, they are adorable! I can't wait for Saturday night - party at Meech's with all my favourite homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment