Saturday 2 January 2010

Day 1: Warm-up day

Ahhh, a nice and easy start. All I had to do was one of the many featured mini-tasks to help warm me up, and prepare me, physically and mentally, for the next coming 364 days. Methinks maybe the tasks are too simple compared to the following ones, but obviously this wasn't entirely the point, it was blatantly intended as a warm, welcoming mini-challenge and nothing more!

I actually did three of them, because I was determined I would start off my new year with a bang! Actually, I was a bit groggy this day. The previous night I was at an awesome new year's party at Jay and Kate's, drinking dilligently throughout the night! Then, after everyone else left, Jay and I stayed up really late talking, because once you get us two talking, it's near impossible to stop us! And when I say really late, I mean until half 7 in the morning. So, really early I guess. Either way, the next day I was operating slightly hungover and off of few hours of sleep, so I wasn't functioning the best. But I did manage to get three tasks done, when I could have just settled for one. Because that's how fucking dedicated I am to the Book!

Actually, I'd have much rather have gotten more done, and I know Chris got around 7 completed (well done Chris!), but I was tired, okay? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!... Sorry about that. Maybe I'm still tired and a little cranky...

I started off by performing a private striptease as I removed my clothes for my morning shower (which, this particular morning, was 4 in the evening). I may have gotten too much into it, flinging my clothes around the bathroom, thrusting my hips, and humming that song from 'The Full Monty' which goes "You can leave your hat on...", which is probably called 'You Can Leave Your Hat On', but I really don't know. I didn't half-arse (geddit?) my private striptease though, and I really feel like I could be a future Chippendale. Where do I sign up?

After my shower, I got ready. I didn't really have anything to get ready for, especially seeing as I was just lazing around all day, but it's just how I do things. I decided that instead of using the normal comb with thin gaps that I often use to brush my hair though, I would complete another task - use a different thickness comb! This one had super big gaps in it, so I don't really understand how anyone could brush their hair with it, although it may may be good for giants. Which has gotten me thinking, is a giant's hair as thick as a regular person's hair, or do they have super thick hair strands? I'd assume they would have bigger hair roots, but who knows? If anybody CAN answer this brain-sizzler, let me know! Anyways, my hair always looks stupid, especially when it's wet and I've just brushed it, but brushing it with this thick, thick comb made it look even stupider, as you can see;


Yes, that is a fallen down poster behind me. I put it back up soon after!

Also, I decided to do one press-up. This wasn't too challenging, seeing as I usually do twenty every day (dunno why, just something I challenged myself to do). But, you know, in the state I was in on Friday, it wasn't the most pleasant press-up of my life. Besides, I'd wasted all my energy on my private striptease...

I also attempted to name my genitals throughout the day. My testicals are already named Lefty and Righty (you can guess which is which), because I'm super original like that. But i feel like they need some personifying, and my penis needs a name too (beyond 'The Destroyer', of course). I failed to think of appropraite names unfortunately. However, just an hour or so ago, I asked Jay for ideas. She came up with Fitzgerald, or Gerty for short, which I very much like! She said if she had a penis she'd name her's Frank. And also that she thinks people's penises often look like someone else's penises. I'm not sure if I know entirely what she's talking about, but it was very amusing. Rambling between Jay and I is the best!

So, this is James, Lefty, Righty and Fitzgerald signing off... P.S. I'm so sorry I've possibly made you think about my penis and me stripping in this post! I will pay for the therapy if you want?

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Next time i get in the bath i think i'm going to do a private strip tease, LMFAO! It sounds like fun :P
    My step mum has a giant comb and she used to have an afro, maybe that's what they're for? :P
    The skin colour of penises is never a match to the person it's attached to! I bet, if you cut everyone's penis off and lined them up people would be able to come a chose a new one that matched their colour :P
    I like your blogs, they never fail to make me laugh :P
    I prefer your penis being referred to as The Destroyer! LMFAO!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You photo doesn't look like you :p but I dunno why I think that!
    Chris was a bit crazy with the tasks :p I think he should have done all of them.
    Well done for doing them Jamesy :p
    Strip-teasing everytime you go to shower/bath would be AMAZING :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo, I have definite cause to get an afro now! =p

    I think I can see what you mean about the penises to an extent, but now I'm worried that my penis may in fact be someone else's! =p

    Lol, I don't think the photo looks like me either, oddly enough =s That's what using a different thickness comb does! =p

    Yeah, I recommend private strip-teases to everyone, they are amazing! =D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete