Sunday 27 December 2009

IIIIIIT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTTMASSSSSSSS!!!!

I haven't been updating much recently because I've been super-busy. There was something kinda big that happened in the last few days, but I can't quite remember what it was. Easter? Yeah, I think that's the one.

No, silly, 'twas Christmas! Crimbo 2009 was very, very awesome indeed. I guess there's not a lot to say about it in a sense, because not a lot really happened. It was all very traditional. Opening presents, eating Christmas dinner, spending some quality time with the family, playing some board games and stuff. This is pretty much the same formula we follow every year at the Small household, but it's tried, it's tested, and it works bloody well, so we keep it up. So, yeah, not much to say, but had a great couple of days regardless.

Got some lovely presents too. A couple of t-shirts (an awesome Kermit the Frog one, and a Joker one), 'House' Season 3 on DVD (YASSSSSSS!!!!), some interesting trivia books, a board game from Marks & Spencer called 'Thoughts & Crosses' which was very difficult but lots of fun, socks (it IS Christmas after all), pens (it's a long running joke that I get pens every year, don't ask), a remote control Yoshi Kart, some alcohol. That kind of thing. A good haul overall, plus got just about enough Christmas money to recoup my costs for buying everyone's presents, so that works out pretty well.

Boxing Day, Nicole 'n' Alex came around, another Christmas tradition. We played more board games, and a lot of Wii. Hannah got Wii Fit for Christmas, so we've all been playing that a bit. We had fun trying to make the most fucked-up Wii Fit profile possible by inputting contradictory data. Good, good times! Apparently I'm underweight and need to gain 3 stone of muscle. That would make me look horrific! I'm tempted to make my New Year's resolution to gain weight, whereas most people have lose weight as theirs. And no, it won't be muscle, I'll just make sure I eat lots of junk food and never exercise. Hey presto!

I'm kidding, weight's gonna be the last thing on my mind when I'm focusing on my tasking (and essays, but oh well). I haven't been tasking over the last few days, because I've just been chillaxing, but I might try and do some of the bonus tasks over the next few days. I'm not worrying about it too much though, I need some rest to prep for next year's immense tasking! And that's why I'll also be chilling out on my blog for the next few days too, so I can get some rest before I have to chronicle my 365 days of hysterical living. I'll still be blogging though, just won't be quite the 14 entries per minute that i did have a while back. That was, obviously, a joke, but now I'm curious to see how many entries I CAN do in a minute... I won't do it, but I am curious. Hmmmm...

I hope everyone had a really lovely Christmas too! Much love to you all! I will probably update soon with my New Year's resolutions, or maybe some geeky shit about the year's movies and music. Or something. Consider this a warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment