Thursday 17 December 2009

Tuesday: Turn off the water in public toilets while people's hands are still soapy

The main problem with this task was that I had a very jam-packed schedule on Tuesday, Uni during the day, go to Jay and Kate's in the evening. So, the best bet was to turn off the taps at Uni, right? Well, we have these proper swish bathrooms at the new Waterfront building. Toilets that are pretty much ALWAYS clean! Amazing taps that sploosh out water super fast! Those awesome hand dryers that you stick your hands in and they dry the hands within 10 seconds! Even some of that alcoholic hand gel stuff if you can't be bothered to wash your hands! I love these bathrooms! They are genuinely the only public toilets I will ever rave about. In fact, I can't believe I am raving about them. Mainly because they are toilets, and that's a really odd thing to rave about. But also, because...

Yup, that's right. It's impossible to turn the taps off. They are those taps you push in once and then just let them be. Which I love, because I hate having to touch taps that my germ-infested hands have just touched minutes before, kinda defeats the purpose of washing your hands in my opinion. But they are not good for this task, dammit! I tried pulling them back up after pushing them down, but no, you can't do that. I guess I could have just pulled someone's hands away while they were soapy, but that might be considered assault, and I can't save the world in prison! Although there could be twisty taps in prison... If only I could go back in time...

So, so much for doing this task at Uni. But anyways, unto pastures new. That night I went to Jay and Kate's for a night of drinking and merriment. It was an awesome night, I was just happy to be in the company of my bestest friends ever. We played a game of Waterfalls, that, as per usual, ended up just being plain anarchy. I revealed my completely real orgasm noise to everyone, which sounds something like a demented bird yelling for attention. And is definitely my real orgasm noise. We all looked at WAAAAAY too many funny pictures. Although, really, there can't be too many funny pictures, because they are awesome. I also showed off my killer dance moves to Jay and Kate, and later rocked out to old-skool nu-metal with Kate. I swear there was something else to say about the night too, but fucked if I can remember what it was. Awesome night, though.

I also got to (sort of) accomplish my task. If it were possible, I would have burst into the bathroom after someone used the toilet and turned off the taps while in use, but I didn't figure I could do this seeing as the door would probably be locked (although I don't know how many people actually DO lock the door - one to investigate? It'll make sure they do lock the door in the future...) So, when my lovely friend Michelle went to the toilet, I asked her if I could burst in when she was washing her hands and turn off the tap. She gladly obliged, and, after waiting a minute for her to pee (I wasn't gonna listen in to find out when she'd finished) I ran in and mischievously turned off the tap, giggling like an evil schoolgirl the entire time. She chased me out of the bathroom, threatening to wipe her soapy hands over me! What a prank! Well, okay, she knew it was happening (obviously), but we acted like it was a prank anyway. Because that's the way it should be. Yeah, it wasn't a public bathroom, but that shouldn't be important. What is important is that Meech and I are clearly the best pranksters in the world. Pranksters that save the world with their pranks! It's a concept that definitely needs to take off...

No comments:

Post a Comment