Thursday 31 December 2009

Final Blog Of 2009!

Okay, I'll make this sorta quick, 'cos I have a New Year's party to attend to, but I figured I needed my opportunity to sign off from 2009. It's been a pretty great year, over all. I made some awesome new friends, discovered Benrik, and realised that confidence is more fun than crippling shyness. Did the Diary change my life? I don't think so, possibly because I discovered it halfway through the year, and didn't do the best job of following it. But, saying that, my life has changed a fair bit, whether that's down to the diary or not. I think it's because of my friends that my life has changed really, giving me the funnest birthday of my life, and an unexpected burst of confidence in the making of new friends. I can't say life has changed HUGELY, but it has changed, and for the better too. It's been a good year.

I'm super excited for next year. I get to follow the Book (not, strictly speaking, a Diary this time), which is going to be absolutely mad, I can't wait. And I'm going to try and follow it as well as I can, with the exception of the odd task I'll inevitably pussy out of doing. I get to have lots more awesome, crazy nights with my friends. I get to make some short films on my course. And 'Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World' will be coming out, which is going to be an amazing film, that I assure you. I can't wait to change my life, again. 'Tis gonna be epic!

My blogging may not be the best at the beginning of the year, because I have a fuck-off huge essay to work on, but I'll try my best. Next year's blogs are gonna be more or less the same (so be warned!), although hopefully with the inclusion of pictures, seeing as my computer is in pretty good shape at the moment, for once. Which is even LESS reason to read the blogs if they include pictures of me...

I would say more, but I have partying to do, to celebrate the end of, not just the year, but the decade, and not just the decade, but my life! Well, hopefully not my life, but at least I'd die happy. Thank you to anyone who's been reading my blogs over 2009, and who's kept me entertained with their blogs. Will see you all next year (that feels weird to say), for more fun, frivolity, and falafel! Okay, I doubt there'll be much falafel, but it sounded good, okay?

Happy new year everyone!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete